Hacienda Pinilla Area Activities
Hacienda Pinilla and Guanacaste Area Activities
As the premiere resort and residential community in Guanacaste, Costa Rica you will discover a wide array of activities in and round Hacienda Pinilla. From sport facilities and outdoor adventures within Pinilla to excursions throughout Guanacaste’s beautiful landscapes to the lively Costa Rica beach town of Tamarindo, you will find there is no limit to the things to do at Hacienda Pinilla, Costa Rica – your gateway to the best of Pura Vida.
Recreational Activities Inside Hacienda Pinilla
- Tennis – Hacienda Pinilla features two professional tennis courts, located in front of the Golf Pro Shop. Fees are to be collected at El Corral Golf Pro Shop.
- Golf – The golf course at Hacienda Pinilla in Guanacaste, Costa Rica spans a spectacular 7,300 yards. This par-72 championship golf course is a masterpiece created by Mike Young, who takes credit for some of the most distinguished golf courses in the southern part of the United States. Also, a certified Audobon Cooperative Sanctuary, the design of the course blends seamlessly with its surroundings, without sacrificing any of the pleasures and challenges that you would expect from a championship golf course layout. At the Hacienda Pinilla Golf Course you will also find the Golf Pro Shop, Office, and El Corral Restaurant & Bar.
- Horseback Riding – A marvelous way to enjoy the beauty of Guanacaste’s dry-tropical forest and its flora and fauna as well as horseback riding along the beaches of Hacienda Pinilla. Regular Price: $70 for1.5 hour ride, Hacienda Club Owner VIP Price: $56 for 1.5 hour ride. Recommended items to take along/wear are: jeans, sun block, boots or sport shoes, camera.
- Surfing – Hacienda Pinilla boasts some of the best surfing in all of Costa Rica. Lessons and daily board rentals are available in front of the Hacienda Pinilla Beach Club.
- Beach Club – The Hacienda Pinilla Beach Club features recreational activities, infinity-edge pool, as well as a fitness center, dining and poolside food and beverage service at Playa Avellanas, one of Guanacaste’s most popular beaches.
- Nature Walks– learn about the natural wild and plant life that fill Hacienda Pinilla and the spectacular landscapes of Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
- Bike Riding– Hacienda Pinilla features a series of mountain bike trails and mountain bike rentals are available within the beach and golf resort community.
- Delmar Wellness Center – Ideal for a day of pampering and relaxation, the Delmar Wellness Center is located at the Hacienda Pinilla Beach Club.
- Gym/Fitness Center– Hacienda Pinilla boasts a fitness center at the Beach Club along Playa Avellanas and also at the exclusive Hacienda Club. Access to the Hacienda Club fitness center is specifically for owners and guests of the Private Residence Club. Both gyms feature: treadmills, elliptical, stationary bike, free weights, universal weight machine, balls and mats.
Recreational Activities around Hacienda Pinilla and Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Jacamar Naturalist Tours, a part of Arenal Tours – offering Arenal Volcano Tours, Barra Honda Cave Spelunking, White Water Rafting, Bird Watching, Canopy Tours, and a variety of other adventure and nature tours throughout Guanacaste CR. Rates vary depending on tour. Visit www.arenaltours.com or call 506-2479-9767.
- Marlin del Rey Sailing Tours – offering daily sunset tours and charter sailing catamarans on the Pacific Ocean. Each catamaran can individually host up to 75 passengers. Tours include snorkeling, sailing, water activities, open bar and light meal. www.Marlindelrey.com – 506-2653-1212.
- There are also a variety of other adventure tours and excursions in Guanacaste and Tamarindo Costa Rica, only minutes from Hacienda Pinilla. Our Client Concierge will gladly help to assist you in planning any activities in or around Hacienda Pinilla.